Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lining inner lids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kittie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kittie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lining inner lids
    Posted: March 01 2005 at 10:04am
I like the look of my eyes when I line the inner lids but I can''''t find an eyeliner that lasts. By the time I leave the house the liner is already gone. Does anyone know of a good eyeliner that won''''t wash away into the eye?
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 2:12pm
I use primarily mac and lancome for all my makeup, both eyeliners stay put for hours on the lower inner lids, but I like the creemyness of the lancome better.

they tend to "stick" better to "dry" lids, so when you apply, wash your hands, then run a finger alond the lower inner lid to remove excess moisture, then apply.
The Asian Invasion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Asian Invasion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2005 at 2:41pm
I hope that when you say inner lids, you're not talking about the table of your eyes, because all good eye doctors advice against using make up in that area because it is very delicate and the make-up gets into your eyes as well. The reason it never stays is because the tears constantly wash over that area to clean it free from dirt and other substances.

Eyeliner should be used right about where your bottom lashes are growing out to right before you hit the table of your eye. That area starts dry most of the time (unless you're crying), and eyeliner shouldn't wipe off.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic