Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red patches

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Heather kz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heather kz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red patches
    Posted: May 06 2003 at 9:46am
I'm not sure what is going on with my skin! All my life my skin has been clear. I hit 27 and everything changed! This past winter I got tiny red bumps that formed either on my chin or on my forehead. They weren't pimples or zits, they just came up and left alone they would dry out and become flaky. Anyone have any suggestions on what it is and how to deal with it? (aside from tea tree products.....turns out I get severe allergic reactions!)
Thanks
Heather
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2003 at 4:10pm
ok, it's really hard to tell just by the description, but if it's something you've suddenly noticed, I'd really advise you to go see a doctor or a dermatologist. I don't mean to scare you, it's just that we can't tell what it is. It'll be easier to recommend products if you say what you have, 'cause more of us would understand.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic