Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does Candy and sweets cause oil skin and acne?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kanyewest86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanyewest86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Candy and sweets cause oil skin and acne?
    Posted: May 20 2004 at 8:37pm
I eat a lot of fatty foods, but I'm really skinny.(High motabilism I guess.) but I heard that it causes acne to eat a lot of candy. Is this true?

What do I have to take or dring on a daily bases to improve my skin?
"Killin y'all niggaz on that lyrical shit
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips"

Kanye West (Last Call)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2004 at 3:51am
People said for years that eating a lot of chocolate causes acne, but that's since been proven untrue. I think the adults just tell kids it causes acne so they'll eat fewer sweets :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
DeD PreZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeD PreZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2004 at 12:21am
SWEETS WILL INSTANTLY CAUSE YOUR FACE TO BREAK OUT WITH THOUSANDS OF PIMPLES FROM EVEN A TINY NIBBLE!
smoked out
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2004 at 10:45pm
Drink water
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Damier500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damier500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2004 at 11:41pm
YES!!! YES!! water is like the best thing.. i drink a liter and a half of evian at aleast once a day along with green tea, which is great for weight loss too.
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2004 at 6:08pm
You better beleive it! Drink only water, juice coffee, tea, and milk. Too much soda not only is bad for the complexion, but also dehydrates you. If you drink like 8 glasses of water a day, your skin will improve
dj727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2004 at 6:49pm
Fatty Greasy Foods cause skin oil and acne. I eat alot of that but I never had a prob with acne on my face. Probably cuz I wash my face daily using Dove exfoilating bar, St. Ives apricot scrub, Noxemia oil control, Clearisel, and Oxy deep acne vanishing cream. Sounds like alot, it is. But most of the time I only use the dove exfolating bar and apricot scrub. And after I washed my face I apply the Oxy Acne Vanishing cream daily.
Don't Fear the Dark...Fear what's in it!
Aesha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 8:02am
Eat healthy and drink plenty of water that's the way of Life!
Patience and perseverance have a
magical effect
Before which difficulties disappear
and obstacles
vanish.
MiSs JiLL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiSs JiLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2005 at 10:30pm
SWEETS AND GREASY FOODS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ACNE!!! if you find that eating certain foods causes you to break out, then stop eating them. it is PROVEN that eating sweets does not cause acne. And yes, drinking water does help because it rids your body of impurities, some of them which can cause breakouts! SO... DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. EATING HEALTHY DOES HELP YOUR SKIN, BUT IF DONT, IT DOESNT AFFECT YOUR SKIN THAT MUCH.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic