Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I HAVE FOUND A CURE TO ACNE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeffman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I HAVE FOUND A CURE TO ACNE
    Posted: June 01 2004 at 12:08am
I have done a lot of research and I think I can cure acne and I know I can reduce scars. I have literally spent every moment of my free time researching acne and cures. I have tried all the cures and none worked, except accutane. I have been on accutane five times and my doctor refuses to let me go on another accutane prescription. So I went to my library and did a **** load of research and have come up with a better method.

I believe acne is cuased by a combined factor of these six triggers.
1)clogged pores (increased toxins in the skin ie dirt oil and such)
2)stress
3)overproduction of oil by the sebatious glands
4)overproduction of the male hormone androgonen which is overly produced in the puberty years.
5)increase in environmental damage by free radicals
6)Bacteria

Note: Before I give you my cure, relize im conciously and legally not responsible if any****ing idiot hurts or overdoses on this cure. My cure is very powerful and I want to make it available to all, but please use it responsibly by first checking with a responsible dermatologist. He may say my cure is full of ****, so be it, it works for me. SO the moral of this disclamor is don't be a fool consult a doctor and listen to your body. Know when enough is enough.

So without further adue back to the subject at hand.
All of these can cause acne by themselves but together they create an unbelievable synergestic affect that****s up your skin. SO HERE IS THE CURE I HAVE COME TO.

1) only wash your face twice a day, don't overdue it. The bacteria that cuase acne are often skin friendly bacteria and will be there no matter how many times a day you wash your face. Realize they are only doing their jobs by over reacting to traped dirt and oil. So remember light washing is okay, but think of it as removing dirt not bacteria, their is not much you can do about the bacteria. Over washing can cause your skin to flack and get trapped as a toxin in the folicles.
2)Take a mild (100%DV of each) mulitvitamin INCLUDING Trace minerals.
3)Additionally take these vitamins.
Complex B-helps manage and reduce stress, otimal immunme functions to fight bacteria, optimal skin appearance. TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT WATER SOLUABLE
Beta Carotene- DUE NOT TAKE STRAIGHT VITAMIN A YOU WILL OVERDOSE. Beta cortene is synthesized into vitamin A by the body and is hard to overdose on. IF you experience side affects, Ie)yellow skin, Hair hurtings ect. quite and flush for a few days. Beta Carotene will shrink ones sebacrious glands and promote open pores. IT is
also vital for skin regeneration and regrowth. Females take 50,000 additional I.U.'s a day, Men take 75,000 I.U.'s a day.
Niacin- I know it is a B vitamin, but niacin is one of the most important vitamins in my whole combatant equation. It flushes you system including your pores and skin. It systematically rids the body of harmful toxing AND CLOGGED PORES, PREVENTING AND EVENTUALLY ELIMINATING CLOGGED PORES. Take as much as you want but be sure to flush with a **** load of water or else a rash will develop on skin.
Vitamin E- the most important vitamin for skin repair. Also works in conjunction with Beta Carotene to optimize its effects as well. Only take one additonal capsule a day as your multi vitamin will contain some also. Usually about 1000% DV
Zinc- Most important mineral for skin repair. Only take one addtional a day for same reasons as Vitamin E.
Vitamin C- supports collogen and skin fiber production in the dermis region of the skin, it also bolsters the immune system to fight acne causing bacteria in the skin.
Luteine- supplement radically neutralizes free radicals that break down the skin. Also found in tommatoes.
Lots of water-I mean we are really loading up on vitamins here and need to keep our system flushed. Plus eradicates toxins out of skin. Recommended to take 20 to 30 glasses a day. I find best results drinking a gallon a day. remember treatment is not easy and takes work, peeing is good.
Topical vitamin A is good, Topical Vitamin E is not as it causes comodones (clogged pores)
Use topical vitamin C or a Copper Peptide Serum, as they both promote callogen and skin fiber production in the dermis layer. This will help to minimize scars. (FIND AT GNC or VITAMIN WORLD)
Don't shave with a straight razor on face.
Eat any food you wan't but watch you weight
which causes unwanted stress.
DO NOT SMOKE CIGARETES-all my research indicates they promote bad skin. They inject millions of toxins into the body at once every cigarette at a time. Cigarettes also destroy the skins normal functions by injection thousands of free radicals PER CIGARETTE. Lastly they cause comodones by increasing sebacious oil production which are nothing more than future zits. CUT THEM OUT, COMMING FROM A SMOKER OF 2 YEARS WHEN I QUITE MY SKIN TURNED AROUND 180. I CAN'T STRESS THIS POINT ENOUGH. P.S. NO WORRIES FOR ME THIS DIDN'T MEAN CUTTING OUT WEED.

DISCLAMOR- this is not a promised cure. This is only my research and has worked very well for me. Also listen to your body and don't over due it. YOU COULD OVERDOSE, KNOW WHEN TO QUITE AND FLUSH YOURSELF OUT. DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME THROUGH E-MAIL I GAVE THIS SITE A FALSE ONE ONLY USE THE MESSAGE BOARD

NOW FOR ACNE SCARS.

you can do the dermabrasion or the laser resurfacing, but as a guy with bad acne scars and facial scars from just being a dumbass kid and fighting alot, I have had a lot of success with Microdermabrasion and Derma Glide proceedures. ASK a local Comestic Surgeon (plastic surgeon) or an Aesthetitician. Due some research and background checks on the proceedures the doctors/operators, and their equipment first. For recovery I find it best to use topical Vitamin C and Copper Peptide serums.

GOOD LUCK ALL FEEL FREE TO USE THE MESSAGE BOARD TO CONTACT ME, MY E-MAIL IS PHONY.
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2004 at 3:44pm
wow 20-30 glasses in a day, wow! i didn't know anyone could even drink that much, thats quite a bit don't ya think?
Jeffman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2004 at 1:27am
don't post stupid replies please

Nelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 4:36pm
Jeffman, I have to agree with you on your cure for acne. A few months back I did my research on vitamins primarily trying to find a cure for my thinning hair! And within 2 weeks I saw an amazing tranformation on my hairs condition and my skin was too benefiting from the vitamins and it was glowing! I too suffer from acne and have been on Mynocycline and Accutane, etc and the following vitamins have basically keep my hair looking great and my skin awesome. I was so suprised that we both have the same theory on the same viatmins! None of my friends believe me when I tell them what I do they say its way too much work. But it takes work to look fabulous!

My Viatmin intake: for beautiful healthy hair and great skin!
-Flaxseed Oil- 1000mg (3 times a day)
-Biotin 1000mcg (1 time a day)
-Zinc 50mg (1 time a day)
-B-12- 1500mcg (1 time a day)
-Niacin 600mg (1 time a day)
-Silica 500mg (3 times a day)
-Beta-Caratene (1 time a day)
-Vitamin E 600iu (1 time a day)
-Vitanin A 10,000 (1 time a day)
-Vitamin C 500mg (1 time a day)
-Salmon Oil- (1 time a day)

It's a lot of stuff but, I have never looked better and the compliments on my hair and skin are great. It's great to hear that someone else belives in what I believe!

Good Luck Jeffman!
Aesha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2004 at 8:40am
Yes, I believe in inner and outer skin care!

Hi I’m 38 years old and refuse to go into my 40’s with bad skin. I found this product on-line called Naturally Clear an Aloe Vera skin care product that works!http://www.naturallyclear.com.

I been to the doctors nothing cleared up my pimples or my blemishes. This product is two steps facial cleaning and skin care vitamins. I’ve seen results in 2 weeks, it's going on 3 months now. I've been using Naturally Clear for 3 months now. People think I'm wearing makeup, I don’t wear makeup, I like showing my natural skin. I will not use anything else but Naturally Clear. Several girlfriends have ordered Naturally Clear and it's working for them also. Before I came across this product I would not go out and socialize.

Love the skin I’m in!
Patience and perseverance have a
magical effect
Before which difficulties disappear
and obstacles
vanish.
dazed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2004 at 9:37pm
this sounds great, i am thinking it is expensive but since i have been on accutane and it did not cure acne, i should give this a shot. thanks!
seita View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2004 at 10:18pm
my doctor has me on minocycline, will that conflict at all with your vitamin combination?
Nelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 2:38pm
No it won't interfere with your Minocycine.
Also forgot to add to the list-

Brewers Yeast- wonder vitamin- it's an awesome vitamin. Many doctors recommend taking brewers yeast in either powder or tablet form before putting their patients on any serious drugs. I was on Brewers Yeast tablets and minocycline and my skin was clear in 5 days.

seita View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 6:51pm
jeffman, what combination did you use? All vitamins at once in the morning? Or did you spread them out?
mISs jILL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mISs jILL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2005 at 10:36pm
THERE IS NO CURE FOR ACNE! only ways to maintain and prevent it. you dont have to drink that much water a day. Take half your body weight and thats how many ounces of water you should be drinking a day!!! Its not alot at all!! so if you way 120 pounds, drink 60 ounces of water a day. just look at a water bottle and do the math!!
malishka31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malishka31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 4:54pm
I never had severe acne but when i was 16 i would get excessive breakouts and i started drinking about a gallon of water a day during that time, and it really helps in your overall apperance.

I had a question about the , dont smoke cigarets but you can smoke weed? Is that true? (this is a serious question)
Alyssa_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyssa_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 11:09am
Cigarettes are loaded with a lot more than just tobacco. Weed is just weed.. no nasty additives. So yes, it's true.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:23am

LMFAO @ P.S. NO WORRIES FOR ME THIS DIDN'T MEAN CUTTING OUT WEED

ok now thats out of the way, my boyfriend and I take prenatal vitamins (dont laugh, theyre crammed full of good stuff) and drink lots of water and juices.  has worked wonders, not a "cure" but beaing healthy is the key to good skin.

Jeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:58am

I also found a similar path out of my acne woes. I spent years and tons of money on prescription creams and lotions, and all kinds of antibiotics that never had any effect on my acne, but really did terrible things with my gastric system. Not to mention filled my dermatologists' pockets.

Through research, reading, and examining what felt right for me, I've learnt to incorporate healthy thinking into my lifestyle, and obtained great results!

Here is what I've adopted: natural vitamins with sea vegetables, cod liver oil caps, pure spring water (for food preparation and drink), fresh brewed green tea and chamomile (I drink tons of this stuff), enough rest, lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and healthy protein.  Also I've made a true effort to minimize the stressful reactions I may have to bad situations at work or at home. Slowing down a little from the frenzied pace of today's life has also helped me with the stress.

I guess some parts of the "plan" differ depending on a person's personality and nutritional needs. But some essentials work for everyone! :o)

DianeLuvsMunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DianeLuvsMunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 12:16pm
Does this work if your a teen? Or is there no hope for them. :)

Vitamins have also worked for me, and drinking water. It's not a cure I still get them once in a while (especially around that time of the month), but it does really help. Im still young so Im hopping my acne is caused by over active glands due to horomones that are out of control.
mysweetevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysweetevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2005 at 9:43am
Which vitamin brands do you suggest?
sweet like honey!
saharabara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saharabara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 1:39pm
I also noticed that alchohal irritates skin really badly. I don't think everyone will have the same reaction to alchohol, but for me, it was horrendous for my skin.
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 8:00am
Very informative.. Thanks
norskygrl21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norskygrl21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 3:52pm
Hmmm. Sounds like a whole lotta work. I was discombobulated after just reading all the vitamins. Seriously though, I understand the acne gripes. I am 25 and was still getting premenstrual cystic acne. I have never had severe acne, but when I do get breakouts they are usually 2 or 3 large cystic nodules and take forever to go away. Which means at all times I have at least half a dozen little brown marks and a couple painful red bumps. I have been on everything over the years; antibiotics, Retin-A, Differin, etc. and the only thing that gave me temporary relief was Accutane. I was on it for 3 months and within one year I was back to my normal oily T-zone and cystic hormonal acne around my lower cheeks and jawline.  I do think Retin-A can help, especially with keeping pores clear and fading spots. Recently, I decided to take matters into my own hands and stopped taking birth control. Guess what? Breakouts are nonexistant. First month I went off, got two nodules, now that my skin has adjusted I have had maybe a couple small cystic ones in the last three months and they go away so much faster. My doctor said that some women clear up from the pill, some get worse. I had even tried numerous birth control pills that are "good" for the skin, nothing had worked. I guess I just cannot be on synthetic hormones, must be my body's way of reacting to something that was not natural. Ladies, if you are having acne woes and are in a similar situation, you may want to consider changing your pill or looking at other forms of birth control if your acne is truly to the point where nothing works and you believe hormones are to blame.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic