Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is this true?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
irisheyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irisheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is this true?
    Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:46pm
If you put tootpast eon your pimple will it make the pimple go away, I have senstitive skin, just wanted to know?
Look up
bigbutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2004 at 10:00am
yes it works. dries the skin so just apply it to the zit and not the surrounding skin. I also heard that Preparation H works too (reduces swelling) but haven't tried that yet.
EmeraldNight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmeraldNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 2:21pm
Yep, Prep H is a trick that I learned while modeling, but it doesn't work as well for pimples as it does undereye bags. It makes them tighten up.
leale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 5:47pm
When you put the preperation h or toothpaste on the blemish does it irritate the skin and make it red?
leale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic