Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i know gross.. but some of u have it too..pimples on the rear
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i know gross.. but some of u have it too..pimples on the rear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
of course.. unknown View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote of course.. unknown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i know gross.. but some of u have it too..pimples on the rear
    Posted: January 07 2005 at 12:44am
ok i am a FEMALE.. and have bad skin only on my BUTT!! its not oh my gosh horrible, but there are some there from time to time..

I read in a magazine to use face wash on it, and it has helped but not completely. I think its cause I sit on it too much!!

Any help would really be great!!
unknown as well View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unknown as well Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 9:24pm
hi there! it sounds like you have keratosis pilaris. i have this skin condition too..and it often occurs on arms, thighs and buttocks. It's only a guess but since you said you have them from time to time..it sounds like its keratosis pilaris ! I have it too..so I know =) well anyways..if I'm right..you should use exfoliating products! Keratosis pilaris is a condition where the skin basically does not exfoliate itself properly so yeah just so you know..keratosis pilaris is NOT curable..you can only exfoiliate A LOT and i mean A LOT..
AngelFace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 11:53am
^^^ he/she is right, the best way to go about getting rid of it is exfoliating really well, whether with a scrub, or a loofah, or both!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic