Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhow do you post pictures?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do you post pictures?
    Posted: October 20 2004 at 3:42pm
get alot of light and take the pictures.

use this to upload dem and post the link on here

http://www.imageshack.us/
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 1:37pm
THX THE LIGHTIN IN MY ROOM IS SHOWIN NO LUV LET ME THICKIN UP A LIL AND POST SOME RESPECTABLE PICTURES MY GOAL OF SATIFACTION IS XMAS THX FOR SUPPORT.
We climb together on this site!
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 1:27pm
damn is dat u chess.....dis nuccas doin da damn thang
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 1:18pm
yeah,your barber just thinned you out chess you probally posted icon after cut,next time use alot of pomade before pictures but i see your potential chess the lighten on your camera is showin no luv for these niggas can see wht time it really is with your progress but i see, i think you go to community webshot.com and try to find a link chess.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 12:19pm
dam this is frustrating can get the dam lighting right on this camera this icon is me but shows nothing.not ready yet but twist said to show somethinglol just got a cut and was dewaved ill be ready be xmas to post better pictures.could somebody breakdown the webshot process step by step thxchess.....
We climb together on this site!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic