Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Too much jewelry?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2003 at 2:22pm
Yeah Monica! Congrats!

The only guy-with-a-nipple-piercing was in high school gym class. We had to swim and he'd just had it pierced. It was all oozing and infected. Super gross!

Why are you and Uzi and Tina so excited about male member piercing? Wouldn't that hurt!? And with all of that uh... back and forth motion and uh... liquids... wouldn't it get ripped out and or infected? And wouldn't it HURT??? To both man and woman?? Oh I said that already.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2003 at 2:33pm
Yes Monica, I agree. Your icon really rocks. I am so impressed you created it yourself. It is so lovely.

As for Karen, you should talk to her on the phone. She is so hilarious all the time. She makes me laugh and she is really a wild woman. :-)

Bratty
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2003 at 2:49pm
Hi all,

Yes, Monica I LOVE your new icon. Very cool.

So Bratty, are you giving away my bizzaro personality secrets? :-)

Did any of you see the film... The Sweetest Thing? It was bizarre and hilarious at the same time. It had Cameron Diaz. In one scene one of the girls (Jane) gets her tonsils stuck around her boyfriends piercing. YUCK. It was funny but looked horrible. Can that really happen? If so....I'll pass. Looks painful and with my luck I would get stuck too. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2003 at 5:22pm
Ewwww! I dunno about tonsils, but I could see that happening with braces.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2003 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by SuperGrover SuperGrover wrote:

Yeah Monica! Congrats!

The only guy-with-a-nipple-piercing was in high school gym class. We had to swim and he'd just had it pierced. It was all oozing and infected. Super gross!

Why are you and Uzi and Tina so excited about male member piercing? Wouldn't that hurt!? And with all of that uh... back and forth motion and uh... liquids... wouldn't it get ripped out and or infected? And wouldn't it HURT??? To both man and woman?? Oh I said that already.

LOL! well nothing infected looks sexy! on some guys it looks good way before i met my husband the guy i had a MAJOR crush on had his tongue pierced when i met him let's just say i was intrigue by that...
anyway my husband would never get his nipple pierced. he is has a complex about his nipples.he think one is flabby because in high school him and a friend were play fighting. the guy tore his nipple a little. so he thinks it's not as perky. all you have to do his tweak it and it perks up. LOL!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2003 at 10:50pm
I never said I was into a guy being pierced except for maybe an earring.

It was Uzi that was hot for that.

A nipple ring on a guy or woman is kinda fun, but as far as a guy-(or a woman's)- "personal sexual area" being pierced,..... ick!!!!!!!!, forget it!!!!!!!!!!
tina

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2003 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by tina m tina m wrote:

I never said I was into a guy being pierced except for maybe an earring.

It was Uzi that was hot for that.

Ooops. You're right. My mistake. Sorry!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic