Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Old Navy essential trousers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Navy essential trousers
    Posted: July 23 2003 at 4:55pm
Is anyone else in love with these fashion basics?

The material is so comfy, the fit is perfect, the colors, so great for work. And they come in petite (for me) and tall (for SG!). These are my all-time favorite casual dress slacks. They don't have the pizazz of my Tahari or Jones of NY, but they feel even better--and no drycleaning, no ironing. I can't say enough about these pants.

Bought a few new pairs because I got the job! Yeah!

Did I mention they are $25-$35 a pair, depending on whether they are on sale? And they are on sale now!

Elissa
[/url]

SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2003 at 9:00pm
YOU GOT THE JOB!!!! YEAH!!
It's about time they hired you!

I have never found any clothes in Old Navy that I liked, so I'm surprised to hear you describe those pants. They sound great! Tall sizes, too! :) I already have plenty of pants, or I would look into them.

I would say that I don't own a thing from Old Navy, but that's not true. I bought a cut flannel makeup bag there, and a pair of pajama pants for when I went on a road trip, and got to my friend's apartment and realized I hadn't packed any PJs. So that required a quick run to Old Navy for some $5 PJ pants, or however much they are. They're very comfy.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2003 at 10:25pm
I really get a kick out of buying jeans and shirts at Old Navy because their stuff is so youthful, and I could never wear those things when I was heavy.

I have always loved basic black dress pants, they are all I wore when I was heavy. Then I remember when I bought my first pair of the slacks at Old Navy in size 16 about two months into my diet. I was already down 15 or 18 lbs and this was a big deal to me, just being able to shop there! As I lost weight, I kept trading them in for smaller sizes, all the way down to 10P. And now that I can wear anything, I still love these pants. They are everything I want in dress slacks. And getting them is as easy as typing oldnavy.com (they never seem to have my size in the dress pants in the stores).

So that's my wordy old navy story.

Elissa
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic