Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tattoos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
15yroldsleeved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 15yroldsleeved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 4:27am
well hey ma name is Danny and im 15 live in Californ I-A an well i have both of my arms completely sleeved form my shoulders to my wrists. My right leg on the side of my calf i have the iron cross and on my stomach i have my last name. (torres) in old english. i have praying hands on my back with the date my mother was born and the date she died. i love tattoos and i have made my own tattoo gun and i have gave my self 7 tattoos. they include...
1. 2 dice
2. My last name on stomach
3. Iron cross on leg
4. my initials
5. an anchor
6. the words YUBA CIty on my chest
7. flames on my wrists

I have also gave my sister 2 tattoos. they include
1. tribal btterfly on lower back
2. 4 leaf clover on her foot

well thanks for lettin me post guys-girls
Diais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 10:17am
I am old fashioned when it comes to tattoo-ing. I cant stop thinking 30ish years from now, when my skin will be all wrinkly , those tattoo's will look diformed and pretty nasty on an old gal.
As someone mentioned, some jobs do not allow tattoo-ing. I like summer clothes, and I wouldnt be willing to wear long sleeves , or long pants just to cover my ink .
My husband has a tattoo on his arm, but now he regrets it ( he did it while he was in the army)
I guess each with their own taste.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2004 at 8:41pm
My ex-wife had a number of tattoos on her arms and breasts, and they were nice tattoos and she looked sensational.
The lady I'm with now doesn't have any tattoos and she looks great.

To me it makes no difference if a woman has tattoos or not, she can be attractive either way.

I personally don't have any tattoos and I have no plans to get any, it just doesn't interest me any.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2004 at 2:57am
I'm glad you are tolerant of women with tattoos.
kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 12:04pm
i want a tattoo but am 2 young am only 14. but i would love 1 on my back a chinnise symbol or sumthing but i would be scared if they hurt. at the moment iv got my ears pirced 2 and 1 at the top and my belly button and want 2 get my tongue pirced but tats just 2 sore.

kerry
Lovebug3302004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebug3302004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 4:08pm
I personally think tatoos look very tacky.. Just because they are so "in your face" and they can't be taken off, what do you do when you want to wear a nice strap-less dress, what about business parties, and stuff like that? I have already decided never to get one, because I like dressing up, and looking super-classy, and i prefer accessories that can be removed! :) But that is just my humble opinon.
My hair is: 3a, Fine, ii hair, currently 23" long.
Goal: Waist, or about 34".
leale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 4:41pm
Lovebug I think you made a very good comment about accessories being removable.

In my opinion accessories were made to be seen by everyone that is around you and a tattoo is more of an intimate symbol of self expression, at least to me it is.

I think the reason why some people might see tattoos as ofensive or goddy is because a person may feel that they are being exposed to too much.

Most people who get tattoos get a symbol or picture that represents themselves (thoughts, attitudes, passions, etc.)

A person with many noticable tattoos may be frontloading too much information.

I am thinking of getting a tattoo on my body wear My bikini would be sufficient enough to cover it and only seen by someone I am intimate with.
leale
glamour puss12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamour puss12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 5:11am
i would only want a tattoo on my back some where u wouldnt c it cuse i love 2 dress up! i do abit of modelling and ur not aloud ant tattoos cuse they say it look tacky 2! i would lik a small chinnise symbol or a heart but afta a while they get boring and big tattoos dont suite girls( my opion)

kez
kerry wilson
Jzaeiy_sweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jzaeiy_sweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 9:54pm
i got my ears peirced when i was a baby, i got a second hole in my ear at 7, i got my first tatoo at 15, and my belly peirced also at 15.
God Bless, and have a wonderful day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic