Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

does any1 have there belly pirced

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
regret nothing...deny everything View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regret nothing...deny everything Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: does any1 have there belly pirced
    Posted: October 03 2004 at 9:03am
has any1 got there belly button pircred i have mine done but all yhe belly bars are real dear and i dont get them from claires cause they infect ur belly button does any 1 no were to get good,cheap ones
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2004 at 6:45pm
Of what I know about piercings and what I have been told about it by women I know:
You have to wear fine jewelry that is of good quality in any piercing or you risk infection.
kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 12:44pm
yea i no you cant get them from claires or international because its not real surgical steel and it would get infected i wore a cheap belly bar n it got infected so mine r now real silver
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 2:50pm
I got my navel pierced as a present to myself after my divorce. As much as I would love buy the cute bar bells and hoops from Claires or Spencers, it is really important to buy good quality jewerly. it may cost lots more and maybe not be as cute but in the long run it's worth it.
Stephanie
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 12:04pm
i still have the barbell from the tattoo place cos i cant change it until after a year so i wouldnt know anything about claires or whatever
juli View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2004 at 4:33pm
basically anywhere they will pierce your belly button, they will sell the bars. thatd probablly be your best bet.
cat_goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat_goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 6:22pm
HI

I have my belly and my nipples pierced. It is very important to follow the cleaning/care instructions after you get anything pierced. If you take care of your piercings, they'll take care of you.

My advice would be, only use surgical steel or titanium jewelry, because many other metals contain nickel and some people (like me!) have an allergy to it. If you do, your body will reject the jewelry and get infected (not good!).

Try this website for great jewelry...I get a lot of my stuff here....

www.bodysparkle.com

Best of luck and enjoy!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic