Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston (aka. Gwyneth!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Aniston (aka. Gwyneth!)
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Jennifer aniston's hairstyle is very much like Gwyneth Paltrow's was when she was with brad Pitt.....same cut and almost same color....is she trying to "fit" the image of brad's old flame?
has anyone else noticed this?

Violet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

I agree in part, but I think Jennifer looks better than Gwyneth did!!

I think she is growing it longer because she realizes how wonderful truly long hair feels!! It becomes a fetish after a certain point. I read somewhere that her stylist said she won't let him cut anything off the length. He said her style right now "is just really long".

I hope more people follow her on this like they did her previous cut!!

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

I hope Jennifer doesn't get hers cut. As soon as Gweneth cut her hair, she broke up with Brad. Lucky devil.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic