Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pamela Anderson Lee - hair cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pamela Anderson Lee - hair cut
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Could someone please describe Pam's hair cut. I can find lots of pictures of her but none that really shows how it's layered exactly. Such as where do the layers start around her face? and does she have bangs? and how layered is the back? I wouldn't go a far as to bleach my hair that blond, but I just love the style and how she can put it up in a messy updo that looks totally effortless, but I'm sure took hours:)

Bret View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Pam should undergo an ulta high n' tight crop--exposing her perky petite ears, lovely cheekbones, and elegant nape. What do you folks think?

summer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

> Pam should undergo an ulta high n' tight
> crop--exposing her perky petite ears, lovely
> cheekbones, and elegant nape. What do you folks think?

she would never do that, her long hair justs accentuates her "sexpot" image. Long hair is sexy, and I do not think pammie would be comforable with a short hair cut. Besides her hubbys a famous drummer in a band, it wouldn't fit the "rock and roll " image. Pamela isn't all that pretty anyways, she wears way too much makeup!!! I hate to she her without it, and all that bleach in her hair. She needs to hide behind her hair, and she needs a cut, it looks soooo dry.. Hehhe, Iam a meanie aren't I. hehehe

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

Maeby not a high & tight, but remember when Heather Locklear had her short haircut? That's right, when she was married to the same Tommy Lee! I think that Pamela would look great with less hair, say just above the shoulders. If she didn't like it, it could grow back!

> she would never do that, her long hair justs
> accentuates her "sexpot" image. Long hair is
> sexy, and I do not think pammie would be comforable
> with a short hair cut. Besides her hubbys a famous
> drummer in a band, it wouldn't fit the "rock and
> roll " image. Pamela isn't all that pretty
> anyways, she wears way too much makeup!!! I hate to
> she her without it, and all that bleach in her hair.
> She needs to hide behind her hair, and she needs a
> cut, it looks soooo dry.. Hehhe, Iam a meanie aren't
> I. hehehe

Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

Hehhe, Iam a meanie aren't
> I. hehehe

Well, actually, you just sound pretty jealous. (No, I'm not a fan, if that's what you're thinking).

Holly

Jena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

>What do you folks think?

That you have a severe fetish for girls wearing extremely short haircuts! She'd look very butch, and you know it...

Mary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

Thank you for saying so! I've been saying the same thing, but most people won't agree with me. Hair that color is ultra-high maintenance. The bleach must have taken all the moisture and definitely the shine out of her hair. It appears almost like hay in some pictures. You know how when you have long hair, and you go swimming in the ocean your hair feels stiff and crunchy? That's what it reminds me of. Her face is pretty, but I do think she needs a good haircut. Also, I've seen her with it a little darker and I think she looks much prettier, more natural.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic