Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Farrah Fawectt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farrah Fawectt
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

Is it just me or does she need a brush, I think when her stylist told her it was wash and wear she though he meant wash tonight, dry on your pillow and wear it tomorrow. I see something more polished, something to remind me why I had her on my wall so many years ago

JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

She used to be so beautiful too. I heard she had work done on her face (plastic surgery). The breakup (of her and Ryan) really took its toll on her. :-(

summer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

> Is it just me or does she need a brush, I think when
> her stylist told her it was wash and wear she though
> he meant wash tonight, dry on your pillow and wear it
> tomorrow. I see something more polished, something to
> remind me why I had her on my wall so many years ago

Nah, I dont think. I personally love her hair, and she is my favorite actress. Shes a very gifted person. But I thought it looked like she got something done to her eyes and nose. A facelif maybe. I dont know but she really doesn't look like herself. Maybe Iam wrong I dont know.

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

> She used to be so beautiful too. I heard she had work
> done on her face (plastic surgery). The breakup (of
> her and Ryan) really took its toll on her. :-(

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic