Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I saw Shannen Doherty today and she looked like crap!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I saw Shannen Doherty today and she looked like crap!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carolyn B View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolyn B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I saw Shannen Doherty today and she looked like crap!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

I was at the mall today and Shannen Doherty was there doing an appearance promoting the WB network. She looked like absolute crap! I was so disappointed in her appearance. I used to love the way she looked and wore her hair on 90210. Remember when it was a warm brunette and was mid-back with those angles sides and bangs? I knew she had changed her style but I didn't think it looked that bad on Charmed. Today her hair was a dull lifeless inky black. The cut (?) was to the shoulders and very layered but it looked SO unhealthy, it had no shine and the ends looked dull and straggily (is that a word?). It looked almost like a Halloween fright wig. Her skin tone was terrible. She was very tan but it was kind of an un-natural taupey grey tan. Geeze! I couldn't believe it. Kind of makes me feel good about my own appearance!

silvie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

yeah
kinda makes you realize that those TV set makeup people really do work pretty hard. :)silvie

Carolyn B View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolyn B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

Yes good make up and I think she has done a lot of hard living since her 90210 days. It's too bad becasue I think she is basically a pretty girl. I can't imagine why anyone would want dull lifeless hair with no style. She looks much better on tv. Makes me feel pretty good about myself.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic