Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Denise Richards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Denise Richards
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

I don't often see Entertainment Television (ET) but today MTV's Carson Daly interviewed Denise Richards, the latest "Bond Girl" in the upcoming installment of the popular movie series. Not only has Denise's hair grown to be quite long and beautiful and healthy, but it looks great on her, too.

Did anybody else see this today?

David M Squires
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

> I don't often see Entertainment Television (ET) but
> today MTV's Carson Daly interviewed Denise Richards,
> the latest "Bond Girl" in the upcoming
> installment of the popular movie series. Not only has
> Denise's hair grown to be quite long and beautiful and
> healthy, but it looks great on her, too.

> Did anybody else see this today?

I agree that the hair looks very pretty, but it seems like she's hiding her face under a sheet!

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

She is definitely a long-hair girl! See also Sophie Marceau, her co-star, whose fine hair looks smashing long.

Ally

Brit View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Denise needs bangs. 'Nuff said.

> I agree that the hair looks very pretty, but it seems
> like she's hiding her face under a sheet!

Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

ssjockey said "I agree that the hair looks very pretty, but it seems like she's hiding her face under a sheet!"

Brit said "Denise needs bangs. 'Nuff said."

I don't understand, ssjockey... I can see her face perfectly well... tell me honestly that you really don't know what her face looks like and I'll believe that you're telling the truth about your comment. :-)

And Brit, Denise does not *need* bangs. Sure, you think that she'd look better with them, but she doesn't *need* them. People *need* air, water, food, etc... but people don't *need* bangs. :-)

Dave

David M Squires
Brit View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Dave,
Modification: Denise would look awesome with bangs. k? :)~

> And Brit, Denise does not *need* bangs. Sure, you
> think that she'd look better with them, but she
> doesn't *need* them. People *need* air, water, food,
> etc... but people don't *need* bangs. :-)

> Dave

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic