Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Milla Jovovich

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy P. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Milla Jovovich
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:29am

I love Milla Jovovich's short hair these days. However, I loved it soo much more when it was down to her but. I guess she was young then (The Blue Lagoon) but it still was the best hair I have ever seen!! What do you guys think ? She also looks nice in the adds for Joan of Arc (her hair is blond). Thank You

Serena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:29am

I think Milla can wear her hair any way she wants and have it look great. The long blonde hair in Joan of arc, the bright red she wore in the fifth element, and the shot dark hair all look great on her in diffferent ways. Chistina Ricci also has the same long blonde look in her current movie. I never thought she would look good as a blonde but she looks so cute, just like a little doll.

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:29am

I liked her best as LeeLoo, with the bright orange bob.

When she filmed Blue Lagoon, a stylist spent hours each day adding those waves with a waving iron. YM did a story on her at the time.

Ally

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic