Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

porti de rossi's hair color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: porti de rossi's hair color
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:29am

is it her real hair color? it looks good on her, but it seems fake to me..

kerry wilson
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:29am

> is it her real hair color? it looks good on her, but
> it seems fake to me..

Nope. Portia is a natural brunette. Rent "Scream 2" and look at her eyebrows. =)

Later,
JF

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

I get told I look like her sometimes, and I toy with the idea of imitating her color. After my own hair is completely grown out, of course.

Jerky Flea, how would you describe the level and shade of her hair? Is it gold, beige, ash, neutral? And is it the solid base color it appears to be, or are there highlights in there?

Ally

tanna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Holy smokes.... do you have any idea how she keeps it decent condition and keeps the length of it from getting all fried?? btw, loved your interpretation JF of Angie Everhart's remarks on the products she uses on her hair...though not as totally hilarious as your Tori Spelling critique which about made me fall off my chair

Happyblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happyblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Yes, I'd like to know too! Could you also tell us what coloring products she uses?

Thank you,
Happyblonde

Sydney Chase View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sydney Chase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> Yes, I'd like to know too! Could you also tell us what
> coloring products she uses? Where can I buy it or what salon's are educated enough to do it in the Washington, DC area?

> Thank you,
> Sydney Chase

Sydney Chase View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sydney Chase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Please contact me at SydneyChas@aol.com with the product and color and what salons can do it in the Washington DC area...Thank you ....Sydney

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic