Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

milla jovonovich (pardon my spelling)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
R&R View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: milla jovonovich (pardon my spelling)
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

I don't like either styles worn by milla in the Messenger. I don't know which one was real, if either, but they were on both ends of the style spectrum. For myself, the result was the same though, BLAH!!!! I think she is more suited for something in between. I did like the do she had for the 5th Element very much. Questions or coments?

Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> I don't like either styles worn by milla in the
> Messenger. I don't know which one was real, if either,
> but they were on both ends of the style spectrum. For
> myself, the result was the same though, BLAH!!!! I
> think she is more suited for something in between. I
> did like the do she had for the 5th Element very much.
> Questions or coments?

I love milla Jovovich's hair. She allways looks fresh and beautiful. I liked her long blond fake locks in the Messenger. It really brought out her blue eye's and pink lips. However, I hated her hair in the fifth element. It looked gross. I understand the jist of the future hair deal but, that was scary. You know I really loved her long dark locks about 6 years ago. When she was in the Blue Lagoon and Dazed and Confused her hair looked wonderful. In fact , right now I am trying to acheive Milla's long dark hair look. However, my hair takes forever to grow long.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic