Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another pic of Jane Seymour..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nirvana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nirvana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another pic of Jane Seymour..
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

If you don't believe me,look this new foto from another magazine.
And tell me.

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

I'm betting those are both wigs.

Ally

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Wigs. Absolutely. She says in People Magazine that she wears wigs when she wants a change.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

It's a wig. In "People" she said it was a wig. Let it go.

JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> If you don't believe me,look this new foto from
> another magazine.
> And tell me.

Sorry Nirvana, it's another wig.

I know you mean well, but her long mane is still very much there. She will NEVER cut it, and why should she!

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Unfortunately it is a wig. Maybe someday if we keep praying, she will cut it. It's time. What has it been? At least 20 years. Let it go, she's almost 50! It's time for her to pay a visit to the salon. Maybe she can take Crystal Gayle with her.

Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Paul,

> Unfortunately it is a wig. Maybe someday if we keep
> praying, she will cut it.

At the risk of starting a debate (which I am not wishing to do, I would just like you to explain more), would you please explain why you feel that it is soooooo extraordinarily important to you that she cut her hair that you feel that you must pray for this to happen?

> It's time.

Why? Please explain.

> What has it been? At least 20 years. Let it go,

Why is it so important to you that she "let it go?"

> she's almost 50!

And every day, every one of us who survives to the next gets one day older, and every 365 days or so we each get one year older. So what does her age have to do with anything? Please explain.

> It's time for her to pay a visit to the salon. Maybe she
> can take Crystal Gayle with her.

Yes, they could both stop by a salon just to stock up on their hair care supplies ;-)

Dave

David M Squires
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Dave, Paul has a short hair fetish. Go to www.haircut.net and you will understand more.

> Paul,

> At the risk of starting a debate (which I am not
> wishing to do, I would just like you to explain more),
> would you please explain why you feel that it is
> soooooo extraordinarily important to you that she cut
> her hair that you feel that you must pray for this to
> happen?

> Why? Please explain.

> Why is it so important to you that she "let it
> go?"

> And every day, every one of us who survives to the
> next gets one day older, and every 365 days or so we
> each get one year older. So what does her age have to
> do with anything? Please explain.

> Yes, they could both stop by a salon just to stock up
> on their hair care supplies ;-)

> Dave

hre View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> Dave, Paul has a short hair fetish. Go to
> www.haircut.net and you will understand more.

I generally like short hair on beautiful women like Jane Seymour. However, if that wig is any indication of what she would look like with short hair then I say it has been very wise of her to keep her hair long for the last "what has it been - 20 years". That wig takes her from glamorous to dowdy.

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

True. I do prefer short hair on most women. Jane and Crystal are both stuck in the 70's. It's been the same forever and it would be refreshing(at least to me)to see a change. That's all.

Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> Dave, Paul has a short hair fetish. Go to
> www.haircut.net and you will understand more.

Hi ssjockey,

Re: Paul, I'm not surprised (LOL). My concern is that Paul, whether or not he realizes it, seems to be politicizing his preferences, and in the way that he does so, he's probably violating JerkyFlea's "rules of conduct" for this board.

Paul, please see JerkyFlea's post on the matter. The link is below.

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/chstbg.pl?read=629" target=_blank>Opinion vs Fetish

David M Squires
jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> If you don't believe me,look this new foto from
> another magazine.
> And tell me.

i hope Jane never cuts her hair short, she looks so sexy with the long hair short does not do anything for her.

Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> True. I do prefer short hair on most women. Jane and
> Crystal are both stuck in the 70's. It's been the same
> forever and it would be refreshing(at least to me)to
> see a change. That's all.

I have been reading this board for over 3 months, and haven't responded to any messages. Mostly because I don't wan't to ruffle any feathers because I have always considered to have a fetish with hair and this is not the place for it. However, risking my ability to read these messages everyday as I am so fond of doing, I would like to respond. I definitely loke short hair on most women. And seeing some celebrities go short is exciting from a novelty standpoint. But what is "fun" to see and what actually looks good are two different things. I think two perfect examples are Jane and Crystal. Their long hair not only looks great (Jane more than Crystal), but is as important to their career and beauty as putting a different lipstick on the smile of Mona Lisa could have been devistating. I have to say that as much as I would like to see many celebs go short or different for selfish reasons, these are probably my two "poster children" examples of reality versus fantasy. They need to go short like ZZ Top needs to shave their beards. Sorry for the longwindedness. To each his/her own and peace be with you. Sorry JF...I love your stuff-

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

> I have been reading this board for over 3 months, and
> haven't responded to any messages. Mostly because I
> don't wan't to ruffle any feathers because I have
> always considered to have a fetish with hair and this
> is not the place for it. However, risking my ability
> to read these messages everyday as I am so fond of
> doing, I would like to respond. I definitely loke
> short hair on most women. And seeing some celebrities
> go short is exciting from a novelty standpoint. But
> what is "fun" to see and what actually looks
> good are two different things. I think two perfect
> examples are Jane and Crystal. Their long hair not
> only looks great (Jane more than Crystal), but is as
> important to their career and beauty as putting a
> different lipstick on the smile of Mona Lisa could
> have been devistating. I have to say that as much as I
> would like to see many celebs go short or different
> for selfish reasons, these are probably my two
> "poster children" examples of reality versus
> fantasy. They need to go short like ZZ Top needs to
> shave their beards. Sorry for the longwindedness. To
> each his/her own and peace be with you. Sorry JF...I
> love your stuff-

Absolutely no need to apologize, Mike. In fact, your post is exactly what I've been attempting to pry out of Paul, Bret, and the like. You demonstrate exactly what I meant when I said those folks need to differentiate "fetish" from "opinion". As you said, you would love to see the cut for your own reasons, but recognize that the end result would not necessarily be an improvement.

Thanks for your post,
JF

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

Mike,

I had to write to say that I liked how you worded your post.

I always thought that was true, that their hair is part of their persona. (Although I've said in the past that I thought Crystal could do with a trim to the hips).

The other part of your post that made me want to write here was about the Mona Lisa. Just so happens that I'm going to see tha painting this weekend. I will then give a full report if she needs a new shade of lipstick! LOL.

Holly

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

> Mike,

> I had to write to say that I liked how you worded your
> post.

> I always thought that was true, that their hair is
> part of their persona. (Although I've said in the past
> that I thought Crystal could do with a trim to the
> hips).

> The other part of your post that made me want to write
> here was about the Mona Lisa. Just so happens that I'm
> going to see tha painting this weekend. I will then
> give a full report if she needs a new shade of
> lipstick! LOL.