Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heather Graham

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bill S. Preston Esquire View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill S. Preston Esquire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heather Graham
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

This is not a fetish post, but would Heather Graham look good with a high n' tight crop from a hairstylists point of view? She starred in Austin Powers: The Spy who shagged me! Perhaps Heather needs Shagged--your thought objectively please.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> This is not a fetish post, but would Heather Graham
> look good with a high n' tight crop from a
> hairstylists point of view? She starred in Austin
> Powers: The Spy who shagged me! Perhaps Heather needs
> Shagged--your thought objectively please.

I think a high n' tight would look too severe Her face is too small (IMO) However, I think she would look beautiful with the type of haircut Jean Seberg had in Joan of Arc or Mia Farrow had when she first went short.

Let's get serious, don't get me wrong, I like short hair, but a High n' tight looks terrible on women.

JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Let's get serious, don't get me wrong, I like short
hair, but a High n' tight looks terrible on women.

I agree! My husband has a High 'n Tight, but he's a drill sergeant. Who wants to look like a drill sergeant? LOL!

Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

It was interesting to read ssjockey's comments regarding Heather Graham possibly looking good with the haircut Mia Farrow had when she first went short.

Cooincidentally, the latest issue of Glamour compares the looks and styles of current celebs with those from past decades. One of the comparisons shows the uncanny resemblance between Heather Graham and Mia Farrow (both have long hair in the photos). Judging from these photos, Heather Graham would probably look good with a Mia-esque short hairstyle.

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> Let's get serious, don't get me wrong, I like short
> hair, but a High n' tight looks terrible on women.

I agree. The woman who pulls off that haircut looks good in /spite/ of it, not /because/ of it. I could see her in a chin-length curly bob, tho.

Ally

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic