Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carrie-Anne Moss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carrie-Anne Moss
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Hello.

I searched the Web but couldn't find an answer. So I'll have to ask the experts in this forum:

Did Carrie-Anne Moss cut her hair for "The Matrix"? She had long hair well past her shoulders before that movie, and she started growing it back out the day after she finished shooting "The Matrix".

Does anybody know if she was required to cut her hair short for that role? To give her a tougher look etc. Or was it her own decision and her hair just happened to be that short for "The Matrix" coincidentally?

Thanks in advance!

Natasha

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Hi Natasha,

I haven't heard anything for sure either (like Sandra Bullock saying she had to cut her hair for "Demolition Man"), but based on the circumstantial evidence, I would bet you are correct in your assumption. Her character just wouldn't have looked right with long hair.

As usual,
JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

Hi JerkyFlea,

> like Sandra Bullock saying she had to
> cut her hair for "Demolition Man"

Oh, never heard that -- and I wouldn't have
thought she actually cut it for Demolition
Man. Wasn't her hair even shorter in Speed?

Natasha

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

Bullock did indeed cut her hair for Demolition Man upon request. Before filming, she had hip-length hair.

She has said that she was scared at first, but she quickly got over it and would even shave her head for a role if it was called for.

Ally

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic