Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Today/Later Today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Today/Later Today
    Posted: May 04 2000 at 12:37pm
I really like the fact that Katie Couric is growing out her hair, with volume she looks so much better. It is a shame because from past history, she will grow out then chop it all off short again, which I think is coming soo.

On the other hand, Jodi Applegates hair is gotten to long and to 80's big. I applaud her for not keeping up with the rest of the "tucked" folks, and doing something diffrent, but I would think something different with her would look much better short. Just my thoughts

Speaking of anchors, when is someone at CNN going to tell Natlie Allen that a Long Face does not equal long hair, she looked so much better when it was above her chin.

Just my thoughts
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2000 at 1:59pm

I'll probably end up commenting on this in the next column too, but I mostly agree with Anne.  Katie has been growing out her hair since she donned the extensions in a segment on the show a couple of months ago.  I think it looks great (especially now that she's wearing it full and not tucking it anymore).  I also think she'll stick it out for a while this time, especially because of the compliments she got from the extensions.  My bold prediction is that it will get to between her chin and shoulders with lots of layers...before she gets tired of it again.

As for Jodie Applegate, I love her hair long, she just needs a better style.  Right now it just looks out of control most of the time, even though it's smooth and straight.  And no, I don't know how that's possible.  Maybe if she ditched the wispy ends (which just don't seem to work for her) and added some bangs (since those are more complimentary on her than the no-bangs look) it would help.

I'll wait and see.

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Locks View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Locks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2000 at 4:36pm
I agree with Katie growing out

Maybe it is me but I think Jodi would look great in short hair, she has the features

Natlie must do something I agree, short blunt bob. She has had it in that style before and looks great, the shorter the better
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic