Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Today/Later today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Today/Later today
    Posted: May 04 2000 at 9:26pm
I agree that Jodi has to cut that hair - I can't even watch anymore because it drives me crazy that she can't see how much better she would be in short hair. She had it shorter at one time and, well,... I watched the show!
Natalie Allen - I remember the short bob she had - yes she looked terrific in that style.
I disagree about Katie Couric though (as if my opinion would sway you), the shorter style on her works in my opinion. It keeps that bubbly, girl next door, I'm fun image.
Anyone else know who Linda Stouffer of CNN is? If so, tell me what has happened to her hair? I can't tell if she is trying to grow it out what. I think she over did the blonde dye - it used to have different shades, which created depth - now it is monocromatic and drab.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2000 at 7:58am
It must be a trend. Catherine Callaway's hair is also getting longer and fuller. Looking very nice I might add.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic