Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aitana Sánchez-Gijón goes short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aitana Sánchez-Gijón goes short
    Posted: May 20 2000 at 9:06pm
Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, a Spanish actress known in the States for the movie Walking in the Clouds, with Keanu Reeves, cut her shoulder length hair into a very short pixie. I saw her at the Cannes Festival. She looks terrific. I think short hair looks great on her.
spike69 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2000 at 11:12pm
anyone got a picture???
Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2000 at 7:19am
You can see a picture in thir url:

http://www.festival-cannes.fr/cannes2000/va/dailynews/slide/20000520-0945.html

There are also some pictures of her with long and short hair (not so short) at:

http://personal.redestb.es/nopnop/aitanafotos.htm

Yes, she looks gorgeous with short hair!

Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2000 at 8:41am
The link of my previous message was a promo photo shot before the festival.

Here's a link for a picture at the festival:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20000515/en/mdf75923.html

Her hair is really very short and she is really wonderful!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2000 at 7:16pm
IMO she looked much more feminine and attractive with long hair. The short hair looks harsh and severe on her.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2000 at 8:17pm

On 5/24/00 7:16:02 PM, DaveDecker wrote:

IMO she looked much more feminine and attractive with long hair. The short hair looks harsh and severe on her.

Very true.  Hey, I'm agreeing with Dave.  Somebody write that down. =)

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2000 at 2:02pm
I agree, it looks severe but it doesn´t mean unattractive. Women don´t need to look like teenagers to be feminine. Aitana looks wonderful with a severe short hair in the same way many women are much attractive with executive clothes.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2000 at 8:15pm
Okay, severe looks work for you. But I don't think that a woman's looks need be strictly defined as either "teenager" or "severe."

I do agree that women (at least those that have long hair) wearing "executive" clothes is an alluring look. :-)

And JerkyFlea, your concurrence is duly noted :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic