Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney Spears-any news

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jayman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britney Spears-any news
    Posted: July 12 2000 at 11:23am
I was just wondering if anyone had found any new info on the alleged report that Britney had gone up to her ears. I've looked around a little, and havent found anything, but maybe yall have had better luck, if the rumor is actually true. Let us know what you've found.
Thanks
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2000 at 1:30am
Unless someone shows me otherwise, I don't think that she went that short. There could be 2 reasons for the confusion some people may have. One, she sometimes wears it curly which makes it look shorter in length. Two, she cut the front layers to about ear length - it graduates back to below chin length. The latest picture I could find is at http://vicky.britneyzone.com/index2.htm She could shave her head and still look hot!! (though I hope she doesn't - I like short hair but not that short!!!!)
karren View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2000 at 3:34am
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2000 at 3:46pm
Karren,

Are you sure the address is correct? I can't get it.
Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2000 at 10:14pm
In this URL, you can see a present picture:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20000707/en/spears_playroom.html

It was shot in july, 7, after the first post of Bill noticing the supost shorter haircut.

As you can see, Britney's hair is short but no more than we knew before.

In my opinion it has no style. Though she didn't, she should cut it shorter in the back.

I also don't like the blond highlights (wich looks almost green)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic