Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jerry hall and other news

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jerry hall and other news
    Posted: August 11 2000 at 10:46am
1. Jerry Hall has cut 2 feet of her famous long platinum hair for the role in "Mrs.Robinson" she plays on the stage in London. Now her hair is just below her shoulder and dark blond. In fact, she has cut her hair twice recently. First, she has been persuaded by her hairdresser to get rid of 1 feet of hair, and few weeks later she has agreed to lost one more for the role she got after Kathleen Turner.
2. Don't you think that Sharon Stone looks ridiculous with extensions?
3. Joan Jett keeps shaving her head every day, I love her determination.
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2000 at 8:35pm
1. Now I'm not one of these who says "you're 40+, cut it off" but I think in Jerry's case her long hair was becoming a bit of a cliche. Ageing face, hair the same, always. I'm glad she's cut it, if only for a change. 2. Yes. Why did Ms. Stone cut it in the first place if she was only going to have silly extensions? She's obviously confused. 3. Good for Joan! I can remember her with long hair singing "I Love Rock'n'Roll" in the 80's and just have to imagine her in her 40s with a shaved head as we don't have a pic of her in the UK. Is there a website?
phil
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2000 at 2:06pm
yes there's a great site, www.joanjett.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic