Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JerkyFlea is a liar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Byron View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JerkyFlea is a liar
    Posted: August 11 2000 at 9:20pm
I used to love the Celebrity Hair Spray website, but quite honestly, I am sick of it now. The page is never updated, even when new issues are promised to be forthcoming. Now when we get one it is only like 2 pages and we're supposed to be getting another one in a month and it's been WAY over that and still no issue. If he can't keep his commitments he should be honest. He's always saying 'oh I'm experimenting with a new format' or 'the next issue will be about whatever you vote on as a topic' (which he never did). They should find someone else to do this column, because obviously this person can't deliver. I for one will not bother trying to read it anymore.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2000 at 1:41am
OK, for those of you who do not like profanity, don't read this, there might be some bad words.

Hey Byron, all I can say is GOOD RIDDANCE. I know everyone has a right to your opinion, but you have a real problem distinguishing what is your right versus what is a privilege. It is assholes like you who discourage people like Jerky Flea from providing quality content on the internet that is honest. JF is not trying to sell anything, he has no agenda, he does not get paid for this. He just has a passion, so excuse him for having a life, and not updating the site up to your standards. By the way, asshole, how much do you pay for the privilege, and I mean privilege, to view his unique point of view? It is not a right for you to see stuff like this on your timeframe. JF has his reasons for not updating on a more regular basis, and he does not owe me, or assholes like you an explanation.

Just wait, and enjoy when it is updated. I thank JF for whatever he can do, whenever he can do it.

So Byron, you poor baby, go home and cry to your mommy, and I'm sure she will make it all better. I hope you go away mad, or better yet, just go away, and never post here again.

hanskel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanskel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2000 at 4:28am
ssjockey - I couldn't have said it better myself.
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2000 at 1:55pm
Hey SS, can you hear that? It's applause! Well said, well spoken!!!
hawgmag49 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hawgmag49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2000 at 11:49pm
Can't believe some people. If you were paying for the column, I might be able to understand the frustration. But when something is free..... what was he thinking (Byron that is)?
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2000 at 2:02pm
..but since you are such a loudmouth, why don't you go ahead and do create your own webpage rather than screaming and shouting?
But I'm sure I'm asking too much..

and now leave those people alone who enjoy what JF is doing.
And while you're at it - get a life!

Gosh, people like you, Byron, make me sick!!!

JF, you rock!
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic