Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Winona Ryder's real hair colour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dodo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winona Ryder's real hair colour
    Posted: August 19 2000 at 2:45pm
I still cannot believe shes a natural blonde.I mean how do you say natural blonde?How about those whose hair colour has darken?Are they still considered natural blondes?Doesn anybody have a pic of Winona with her natural hair colour?Thanks! (I'm still in a state of shock :) )
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2000 at 3:08pm
Amazing, I can't imagine her as any kind of blonde. The last time I was that surprised was when I found out Bono from U2 was really a redhead (true). Anyone else any unusual revelations re celebrity hair color?
phil
dodo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2000 at 4:17am
I saw a younger(12 or 13 years old) pic of her as a blonde.She looked a bit too cute with dirty blonde hair...no wonder she changed her colour.But still hasnt her hair darken o still remained blonde (suprise!).I mean what is dirty blonde...I'm not sure.I mean I find that people who remain blone throughout their lives are from european countries rarely from US or UK.People say Gillian Anderson is actually an ash blonde not a redhead but I saw a youger pic of her and its more like dirty blonde.Christina Aguilera was a dirty blonde too.:)I find this subject facinating...finding out people's real hair colour.Common...everyone post what you know!:D
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2000 at 8:48am
I too heard she was a natural blonde but last week ET showed her high school graduation picture and granted it was black and white... but her hair looked very dark.
Hal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic