Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alice Krige

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alice Krige
    Posted: September 03 2000 at 11:08pm
A while ago, I came across a photo of Alice Krige with a short haircut. In every film I've ever seen her in, she's always had beautiful hair down to her waist, yet despite trawling through the internet for other pictures or articles of her haircut for the past nine months, I've yet to discover anything else about it. I'd love it if someone could throw any new light on the subject. (I can also scan the short-haired photo if anyone wishes.)
Tango2000
Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2000 at 12:20am
You can follow her steps by watching to the sites of the sci-fi conventions, since she participate of many of them.

The URL below gives links to pictures of the conventions. You can see photos of Alice from april/99 to july/2000.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Chateau/1803/conventions.html

It seens that she really had cut her hair but it's growing again. By now it's in the middle of her back.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2000 at 12:49am
I don't ever recall Alice Krige cutting her hair for a movie. She appeared supposedly bald in "Star Trek - First Contact", but it was just a makeup job.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic