Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cynthia Wotros new haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TikiBarber View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TikiBarber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cynthia Wotros new haircut
    Posted: September 18 2000 at 4:35pm
I was wondering if anyone has a picture of Cynthia who has a new short haircut for the season premier of Titus
geedee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geedee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2000 at 7:30pm
Who is she ? what other TV or movies has she done? I did see a promo for a new Aaron Spelling show coming up with Victoria Principle starring. Is this the same show ??
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2000 at 4:58pm

Didn't know about it, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for a picture and info.  And if anyone finds one, I'd appreciate it if you could send it along.  I'll stick it in the column and give you credit.  "Titus" is a great show, btw, if you haven't seen it.

By the way Tiki, you are currently carrying my Fantasy Football team. =)

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2000 at 8:11pm
i was browsing the main titus web page, and in the chats it says she has inded cut her hair "very very short" hummmm
im very interested in what it will look like... ive been lookin for pics all day... neone come across any?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic