Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - who will cut her hair jennifer lopez or salma hayek
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

who will cut her hair jennifer lopez or salma hayek

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who will cut her hair jennifer lopez or salma hayek
    Posted: September 20 2000 at 4:29pm
I`ve read in the newspaper today that Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek are serious competitors for the main role in the biografical film about Mexican artist Frida Kalho. Do they know that she cut her long black hair very short once?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2000 at 7:46pm
Salma Hayek's hair is a great deal shorter then it's long, sexy days. I'm not sure how much of what you see on Jennifer Lopez is her actual hair. It seems to come and go, much like Britney Spears. I take it the person they would portray would require a drastic hack job.
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2000 at 8:24am
Does anyone else thinks it's ridiculous that Hollywood singles out the most stunning women in the world to star in biographies of people who were notoriously plain-looking?

Ally
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2000 at 12:02pm
So does that mean, if I become famous a really ugly man will play me.... as always just kidding.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic