Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cynthina watros pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cynthina watros pics
    Posted: September 24 2000 at 10:49am
ive been lookin. probally spent a few hours doin it.... can anyone hlp me out on this one??

thanks

MplsHairMan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MplsHairMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2000 at 6:05pm
I haven't seen any pics of her in print, but they are running the previews for the season premier episode and she is on the previews. Her new short cut looks very good, in my opinion.
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2000 at 6:23pm
can u explain it? like is it a bob or a pixy?
mplshairman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mplshairman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2000 at 7:17pm
I'll try; I've only gotten one quick look at it on the preview.

It's not a bob. It looks like it will show most, or all of the ears and is cut up off of the collar in back. The top is a little bit longer with a side part.

Slightly off the subject, I suggest that people watch Titus. It's a funny show!

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2000 at 9:45am
Yes, I concur: Watch the show if you get the chance... despite her Cynthia's short haircut. Gosh, what a drastic and unnecessary change.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2000 at 11:05am
I saw the previews this weekend and I thought her hair looked great!!! It's sort of a long pixie, looked a lot like Booke from the Bold and the Beautiful when she cut her hair short.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic