Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Top 10 list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top 10 list
    Posted: September 28 2000 at 11:45pm
I'm going to get hammered by the masses of long hair fans, but oh well, it's just for fun. Here's my Top 10 list of women I want Brad Pitt to date, should he and Jennifer Anniston ever split up. Brad is a closet short hair fetisher don't you know.

10. Jane Seymour

9. Allanis Morrisette

8. Faith Hill

7. Nancy O'dell ( access hollywood )

6. Mariah Carey

5. Crystal Gayle

4. Gwyneth Paltrow ( again )

3. Daisy Fuentes

2. Chyna

1. ANNA KOURNIKOVA

Did I forget anyone? Brad just has a way of talking women into parting with their locks. That whole list would never happen, but it was fun. Isn't that what this board is all about? Celebrity hair and our opinions?
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2000 at 1:54am
OK, again, I won't go into the distinction between correlation and causation, but I must address this list one at a time!

10. Jane Seymour, This is possible as Jane is ALMOST as pretty as Brad, now, only if she were 20 years younger!

9. Allanis Morrisette, I don't think so, as she does everything she can to look bad (including greasy hair)

8. Faith Hill, Extentions, I don't think so!

7. Nancy O'dell ( access hollywood ) See Faith Hill

6. Mariah Carey, sorry, she is a little too extroverted for Brad!

5. Crystal Gayle, see Jane Seymour

4. Gwyneth Paltrow (again) , umm, no, been there, done that!

3. Daisy Fuentes, too tall

2. Chyna, don't think Brad would EVER go out with a woman who has better abs than he does!

1. ANNA KOURNIKOVA, her only problem is her long list of ex-boyfriends, also known as the Russian Federation Olympic Hockey Team!

Other names for consideration:

Nikki Cox
That chick from Providence
Any of the Bimbo's from Coyote Ugly
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2000 at 3:10pm
BRAVO! BRAVO! A VERY NICE LIST - THEY ALL NEED NEW LOOKS (IN MY OPINION) I'M SURE THERE ARE MORE BUT THAT WOULD BE A TERRIFIC START. (HEY, I WANTED YOU TO GET AT LEAST ONE POSITIVE REPLY)
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2000 at 7:46am
An excellent list of those who I hope never come across Mr Pitt, arch94. And indeed, of some of the best celebrity hair out there....LOL. And that includes Alanis, who's hair looks pretty good when she's not swinging it about on stage :o)

As someone mentioned there were some with extensions on the original list, here are my substitutes for those we hope never go out with Brad Pitt...
Penelope Cruz
Heather Graham
Nicole Kidman

Anyone up for an inverse list? Stars who really ought to grow their hair long?
:o)
Chris
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2000 at 1:25pm
Some more celebrieties who ought to visit the hairdresser:
Catherine Zeta Jones (a short bob type Louise Brooks will suites her)
Jenny McCarthy (please, be a brunette again!!!)
Claudia Schiffer (pixie)
and Michelle Pfeiffer (do you remember her beautiful dark updo in "Up Close and Personal"?)
Who should let her hair grow?
Sheryl Crow and Elisabeth Shue (I think, I don't need to explain why)
Winona Ryder (just for a change)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic