Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

peta wilson cut her hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: peta wilson cut her hair
    Posted: October 02 2000 at 11:27am
Peta Wilson alias Nikita cut her hair. You can find her latest photo at this address:
http://ljc.simplenet.com/nikita/formula1.jpg
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2000 at 2:11pm
One more photo at the address:
http://ljc.simplenet.com/nikita/tvguide2000b.jpg
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2000 at 3:50pm
Thanks for the GOOD news. Another one with bad hair decides to get smart!!! (relax long hair lovers - this is only my opinion)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2000 at 4:41pm
I agree, her long ratty do suited her role but that's about it as far as I'm concerned. I think the new style looks great.
hal
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2000 at 1:46pm
Her hair has been shorter for awhile now, but not this short. I know many of you will disagree, but she's lost a certain sexiness.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic