Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

joan jett will stay bald for a while

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: joan jett will stay bald for a while
    Posted: October 06 2000 at 10:39am
Joan Jett will make her Broadway debut on November 15th in the revival of The Rocky Horror Show. She is to play "homoerotic" Columbia, so she has a good reason to continue to shave her head, she seems to like so much (but some of her fans don´t). She started her new look at January 1st to commemorate the beginning of the New Millenium and hasn´t allowed her hair to grow a bit since then. Usually her head is shiny bald, but at the pictures at:
http://www.theatre.com/news/public/newsbrief.asp?newsid=8026
you can notice a shadow of her hair (one millimeter or so). I´ve liked her naked cranium very much, but I have to admit that she looks much better this way.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2000 at 10:08pm
You know there is another forum called "Hair Bloopers," right?
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2000 at 2:05am
Why are you so aggressive? Here we discuss celebrities and their hair, don't we? You may not like Joan Jett or her haircut but it doesn't change a fact that she is a star and some people want to make a comment upon her look
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2000 at 9:29am

Look here kids, don't make me turn this board around and go home. =)  Gord was merely expressing his belief that Joan's new style was a "Hair Blooper" while lev was acknowledging his appreciation of Joan's hairless noggin.  Neither was being agressive and both opinions are valid.

Doesn't change the fact that Joan looked hot back in the 80s when she had hair and now she looks slightly scary. =)  By the way, is it just me or will Joan's rocker voice (which I love, by the way), lose something in it's interpretation of Little Nell's squeaky rendition of "Time Warp"?  I've tried to imagine it in my head, but it just doesn't sound right...

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2000 at 9:52pm
Thanks JerkyFlea. It's an honor to have you stand up for my honor. LOL. Lev, I truly mean nothing personal. It's just my wacky humor, I suppose. It's similar to when one of JF's followers flame me and my admitted love for long, glorious hair. Most of the time they mean nothing personal. (Right, fellas?) Most of the time I can take it. And nothing they say will alter my opinion that long hair should be cherished and glorified. Joan Jett was hot in her prime. Now she looks downright scary, in my humble opinion. I think she now looks like she's tailor-made for radio instead of MTV, if you know what I mean. Peace be with you.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2004 at 1:00am
This post came up on the old posts.

I wonder if Joan Jett is bald again now. The last time I saw her she had a short blonde buzzcut.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2004 at 6:13pm
Joan Jett looked superb both with the shaved head and the short crop hairdo.
I hope she is staying very short with her hair or bald and beautiful.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2004 at 7:38pm
Anyone know how Joan is wearing her hair these days?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic