Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ally McBeal curly blond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ally McBeal curly blond
    Posted: October 23 2000 at 8:06pm
No Ally is not a curly blond now - I just don't know the name of her. Not the long blond girl either. Anyway, I saw on ET that the curly blond cut 5" off - it is about shoulder length - much better for her face shape. (IMO)
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2000 at 8:10am

Actually I reported on Jane Krakowski's cut in the last column.  And I would respectfully disagree that with her round face, the longer curls looked much better. 

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2000 at 8:33am
I know who you're talking about. I think it's Jane Kazmarek or something like that. She co-hosted the Regis show recently and said she hated her haircut. FYI.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2000 at 10:19am
Sorry JF,

I'm going to have to disagree, first, although, by only looking at the picture in your column, yes, the longer curls on Jane Krakowski looked better, but after seeing the first show this season, the shorter look is more polished, and flatters her face, drawing more attention to her cute face rather than curly hair (now JF, we all know you LOVE curly hair). IMHO!

ssjockey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic