Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yeah ! for Jeanna

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
saiyanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yeah ! for Jeanna
    Posted: December 05 2000 at 9:21am
Yeah ! Jeanna Elfman`s a blond again !
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2000 at 3:53pm
Yeah! Who cares! She stuck to Scientology the whole time, though.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2000 at 10:22pm
Reply to message: 3.4458.1
Huh?...Did I miss a post, what does Scientology have to do with her hair?

I like her hair better blonde also. It brightens up her face more. And I like her hair best shorter, like when she first started Dharma & Greg. The height around her face was very flattering. The flat look does nothing for her at all.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2000 at 12:10am
Oh, you bet you missed a post! Does Scientology permit the use of hair care products? Including products to make one`s hair, ya know, blonder? Food for tought, we like ta call its. And hasn`t her shelf life expired yet?
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2000 at 11:42pm
Reply to message: 3.4462.1
Seriously? I don`t recall that. So... none at all, what about hair spray?
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2000 at 4:17am
True true, `tis. Remember, they (Scientologists, that is) are not allowed medical treatment of any sort for any malady, truly rendering it The Dumbest Religion Alive. Naturally, Jenna is a member. To provide further perspective on "Scientology: The Big Laugh," Juliette Lewis is a member as well. Any hair news on her, besides her putting gum in it again? Oh, I don`t think that they (that is, Scientologists) can use ketchup either.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2000 at 9:58pm
Reply to message: 3.4468.1
But, how did she change her hair color?? Jenna? Oh and also Juliette Lewis has changed her many times...how?
lilmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2000 at 9:23am
While I am not a big fan of the Scientologists either, I believe Ona is confusing them with Christian Scientists, which do forbid all medical treatment (relying on strictly prayer) and generally forgo cosmetics, etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic