Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jen anniston growing long again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jen anniston growing long again
    Posted: December 14 2000 at 5:48am
Check out this pic of Jen on 12/11/2000. Her hair is getting longer almost shoulder lenght again. what do you think? I am sad her shorter look was fabulous.
Jen :-)
Fiona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2000 at 1:07pm
It was reported on Entertainment Tonight that Jennifer was overhead in a hair salon saying that she regretted cutting her hair so short. So everyone don`t cut your hair. you will regret it later. I had my hair cut to chin length about a year ago and hated it. It has now grown out to about two inches below my shoulders and I defenitely will not go short again.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2000 at 6:21pm
Reply to message: 3.4489.1
I really did not like her short hair look. It did nothing for her... and she looked really pretty in her long look. Does anybody know why she cut it several months ago? I would guess that it was to give herself a break from the extensions and maybe her hair was damaged from the extensions, but that`s pure speculation on my part. Anybody know any better?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2000 at 7:27am
Dave, we actually agree on this one. What`s up with that? I watched the show Friends last night with a woman who had not seen the new haircut. The woman was shocked by the new look, said it looked "horrible" and noted how the "puffiness" at the top and the barrettes looked "ridiculous." Her words. Not mine.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2000 at 2:49pm
Reply to message: 3.4494.1
Unfortunately, I think it looked bad when it was long. Not that the short is great but a little bit better than the long stringy look. I just think she could do a lot more with it - like add some style to it!!!!
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2000 at 12:01am
Reply to message: 3.4497.1
Here`s another recent picture.

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20001212/en/imdf66161.html

I like Jen`s hair in upsweeps so I`m glad she`s growing it out some.
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2000 at 11:07am
quote:

Jes originally wrote:
Unfortunately, I think it looked bad when it was long. Not that the short is great but a little bit better than the long stringy look. I just think she could do a lot more with it - like add some style to it!!!!

Finally someone who understands how horrible that stringy look was. Why cant people understand it makes her look like she has terrible thin hair when they layer it like that?
Jen :-)
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2000 at 11:47pm
Reply to message: 3.4507.1
quote:

JenDoesHair originally wrote:
quote:

Jes originally wrote:

Finally someone who understands how horrible that stringy look was. Why cant people understand it makes her look like she has terrible thin hair when they layer it like that?

AGREE, AGREE, AGREE!!

The thing is, she has wavy hair (& not that thin) and when she fixes it on her own, off the show, she makes it wavier and fuller. But on the show they insist on making it soooo stick straight, thin and FLAT! They should just let it be! To me any length is ok as long as it has a little body, which flatters her face more, in my opinion. Or at least if they would vary it on the show. Rather than straight ALL the time.
On an aside....Courtney Cox`s hair has NEVER looked BETTER!!! She cut a few bangs & now it always looks great!!!
Tom P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2000 at 10:13pm
Reply to message: 3.4489.1
I loved her "Shag". It was a great haircut in the `70`s and was good now. I hate her long hair. It does nothing for this pretty lady.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic