Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JerkyFlea Returns To The HB.com Mothership

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Marie Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Marie Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JerkyFlea Returns To The HB.com Mothership
    Posted: January 03 2001 at 9:56pm
Hi all,

I have great news. JF and I talked last night on the phone and we worked out some ways that Jeff and I can help him assemble his column so that he can get one done in the next week or so...God willing & the creek don`t rise.....

JF assured me that he was merely super busy with family, career and Holiday vacations. However, he is going to work towards a new column really soon.

It was so great talking to the Flea on the phone. We gossiped about Sarah Jessica Parker and her newly blonde look along with several other celebrities. It was great to get all that pent-up celebrity hair chat out of my system. :-)

So hang on folks, the Flea will be back soon.

Thanks for all your support, help and patience.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
HairBoutique.com
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2001 at 12:38pm
This is a perfect example of why you guys run such a quality site!
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2001 at 3:31pm
Reply to message: 3.4608.1
This is great news. All of us out here suffering from Jerky Flea withdrawal are thrilled to know he is well and will have a column soon. Thanks for the follow-up, Karen.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic