Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faith Hill`s cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faith Hill`s cut
    Posted: January 07 2001 at 9:49pm
I saw her on the People`s Choice awards. I was so stunned...is it a wig? Or the real thing? If you didn`t see it, it reminds me of Martie from the Dixie Chicks. Its just below the chin, with bangs hanging in her eyes and loose sticking out kinda...hard to describe...and blonder.
anyway, did anyone else witness this strange occurrence?
aquaman3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquaman3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2001 at 10:05pm
I thought it was different for Faith Hill! She always changing her hair style from long to short

aquaman3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquaman3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2001 at 10:05pm
I thought it was different for Faith Hill! She always changing her hair style from long to short

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2001 at 10:05pm
Reply to message: 3.4618.1
Hi AggiePam,

How horrible. I did not see it but she looked so good with longer hair. Please say it was a wig. Anyone?

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2001 at 10:24pm
Although it seems a bit sloppy, it is a major improvement! It`s so refreshing that Hollywood has finally gotten over the super long extension look. Now if only Crystal Gayle and Jane Seymour would follow their lead.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 1:07am
Reply to message: 3.4618.1
quote:

AggiePam originally wrote:
I saw her on the People's Choice awards. I was so stunned...is it a wig? Or the real thing? If you didn't see it, it reminds me of Martie from the Dixie Chicks. Its just below the chin, with bangs hanging in her eyes and loose sticking out kinda...hard to describe...and blonder.
anyway, did anyone else witness this strange occurrence?

What is her new style? Anyone know where there are pics?
Jen :-)
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 4:55am
You can find pictures at either yahoo or excite entertainment....

Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 8:09am
Reply to message: 3.4622.1
quote:

arch94 originally wrote:
Although it seems a bit sloppy, it is a major improvement! It's so refreshing that Hollywood has finally gotten over the super long extension look. Now if only Crystal Gayle and Jane Seymour would follow their lead.

C`mon arch, just because you love short hair is no reason to approve this mess. And how do I know you are biased? Well, Jane and Crystal comment kinda gave it away (`cause as I`ve said before, no matter what Jane herself thinks, she really doesn`t look good in short hair).

As for Faith, this figures. I praise her extensions when she has them (the only person who`s I liked, btw) and then even mention that her long hair looks good after she`s taken them out since it allowed her to grow her hair long while having it long. Now she goes and screws it up with Christina Aguliera color/Britney Spears hack style. And the day after I put out a new column too. Things go from bad to worse...

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 8:52am
Reply to message: 3.4626.1
OK,

You know, I love short hair, and I REALLY REALLY loved Faith`s short hair look from a couple of years ago. I didn`t like the extensions, although they looked good (just not my taste). However, I must agree with Gord on this one, the new look is BAD. It looks like she went into the bathroom right after getting out of bed and took saftey scissors and cut her hair, one piece at a time. Very sad. But on the bright side, maeby she will cut is shorter to make up for it!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 8:52am
OK,

You know, I love short hair, and I REALLY REALLY loved Faith`s short hair look from a couple of years ago. I didn`t like the extensions, although they looked good (just not my taste). However, I must agree with Gord on this one, the new look is BAD. It looks like she went into the bathroom right after getting out of bed and took saftey scissors and cut her hair, one piece at a time. Very sad. But on the bright side, maeby she will cut is shorter to make up for it!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 10:06am
Reply to message: 3.4622.1
quote:

arch94 originally wrote:
Although it seems a bit sloppy, it is a major improvement! It's so refreshing that Hollywood has finally gotten over the super long extension look. Now if only Crystal Gayle and Jane Seymour would follow their lead.

You`re right. Crystal Gayle and Jane Seymour look so horrible with long hair -- NOT. Give me a break. Faith`s hair was lovely -- extensions or not. Haven`t seen the new look, but it can`t be a major improvement -- or improvement at all for that matter.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 10:08am
Is that faith hill or darva congers?
brulist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brulist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 2:26pm
somebody please tell me these pictures of faith hill at the people`s choice awards are just a bad dream:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20010108/en/mdf144660.html
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20010108/en/imdf83403.html
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20010108/en/peoples_choice_awards_93q.html

this look doesn`t "breathe"... it just SUCKS

dan
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 11:47pm
Reply to message: 3.4632.1
I agree with Jes,(not this thread different one) I would bet major money that she puts her extensions back in after looking at the pics from tonight. (AMA awards show)!!!
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 12:21am
i like the new look. Its a departure for her. She looked good and is trying to set her own style. I just think the bob needs to be a little more polished.
Jen :-)
CarrieM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 1:14am
I don`t like it at all... it`s too blonde, and the ends are all choppy. She is still very pretty, but the new cut doesn`t do as much for her as the long hair did.
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 8:01am
Reply to message: 3.4637.1
I agree Carrie, I thought she looked fantastic before and now she looks quite ordinary to me. I don`t know what she was thinking!
Sobriquet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sobriquet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2001 at 1:39pm
You know, these links to the excite photo - this is just the worst picture I`ve ever seen. To borrow from JF: WeedEater!!!!!
Wavy Brunette
Current Length: 29"
Goal Length: my maximum growth potential ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic