Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts
    Posted: January 08 2001 at 12:20am

From the People`s Choice Awards:

Jennifer Aniston. Has she gone a little more blond?

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20010107/en/imdf83356.html
dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20010107/en/peoples_choice_awards_5le.html
dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20010107/en/peoples_choice_awards_p6z.html
dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20010107/en/peoples_choice_awards_e87.html

Julia Roberts. Hair is straight, dark and just past her shoulders

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20010108/en/peoples_choice_awards_6o6.html
dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20010107/en/imdf83366.html
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 10:11am
Reply to message: 3.4623.1
Good selection of pix. Julia looks fantastic.
blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 2:33am
Great cut, great colour and great dress on Jennifer
blonde
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2001 at 7:28am
I really like the blonder color as well as the style. I think the show stylest should always do her hair, IMO it looks much better on "friends" than when she`s at events...hal
FreshMaiden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshMaiden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 7:50pm
Jennifer`s hair seems to be closer to all one length again at the People`s Choice Awards.

I personally like it much better longer, not fake long, but longer, like when it was the reddish color, remember?

I also agree it looks better on Friends, I`m not sure if its because they style it better, its mainly because the shows we are seeing now were prerecorded and her hair has grown, on the present shows her hair has layers, now, though, she and her style are looking a bit too much like Barbara Streisand for my liking - not sure whats up with that - she already has the nose, she sure doesn`t need the hair!

I bet she grows it back out to where it used to be when it was that reddish color I was referring to earlier - like it was in the movie with, ummm...Kevin Bacon? Just not as many choppy layers....I betcha, lets wait and see....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic