Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faith Hill - Vote - Real or Wig?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faith Hill - Vote - Real or Wig?
    Posted: January 09 2001 at 7:20am
I`m voting for a wig! Texture wrong, unless it was sprayed that stiff and fried, didn`t look like it fit her head and that odd piece of hair running down her part. Wig... I hope! I love her with short hair but she can do better than that.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 7:36am
Well, as much as I desperately want to say it`s a wig, I fear that it`s her actual hair. The only thing I`m wondering (and look for this quote in the next column as well) is what she would have gotten if she had WON the bet...

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 10:09am
I think it must be the real thing too. Did anyone catch her on the American Music Awards last night? It looked, well, different from the pictures I was looking at yesterday. Maybe it is just the way it is styled. It looked like it could just be a plain bob with bangs that someone sprayed with two cans of AquaNet and bleached within a degree or two of white. There could possibly be hope with a visit to a different stylist........
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Solo35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solo35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 10:43am
Reply to message: 3.4642.1
I vote wig. It didn`t look real at all to me, looked rather unnatural.....

Lisa
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 11:04am
If enough of us vote WIG, it will make it so... won`t it?
Hal
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 12:23pm
Well, I agree with Jerky Flea that, sadly, it is real. The reason I believe that is because I have been the victim of the grass is greener syndrome myself. Whenever I grow my hair out & it starts looking good, I have this wierd need to cut it off & have something different. Then after a few weeks of enjoying the short new look, I want it long again, then short, then long.....etc. Anyway, she fits the profile if you look at her over the last few years!

I`d like to have a vote...how many thinks she`ll get extensions real soon???
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 2:16pm
Reply to message: 3.4640.1
Further information, courtesy USA Today...

"Singer Faith Hill wanted a new look for Sunday`s People`s Choice Awards. So she called up Peter Savic, who`s with Los Angeles` Cloutier agency, and entrusted him with her locks. Savic has worked with Madonna and Christina Aguilera. Hill`s reaction, according to Savic: `I love it! I have never seen myself like this.`"

And then after she left the salon she said, "Oh my God, what did that http@ do to me?!"

Or at least she should have...

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 2:46pm
Well there you have it... "Savic has worked w/ Madonna and Christina A." The same Christina that has had bad hair since just after she stopped wearing mouse ears and Madonna w/ her I did this myself look. Enough said to make me a beleiver. I guess Faith must be really hot to look that good w/ hair that bad! (I bet it grows on me)...Hal
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 3:51pm
It is sad that it is probably her own hair....after she removed the extensions, I guess it was all broken up or something. Anyway, she has bleached it too much, and the style was all wrong...maybe the actual cut (don`t count the color) wasn`t SO bad, but the color is totally gross..and the eyebrows bleached off and the wrong kind of makeup. I swear, she looked like she was on drugs or something (last night on AMA awards).
I usually think she is gorgeous.
saiyanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 5:47pm
I vote for "real" .Good Lord what a sight that was. One thing`s for sure-Tim must really-truley love her to be seen two nights in a row with her and that so-called do.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 7:41pm
Is anybody reading what Jerky Flea posted?

Sorry....It`s her REAL HAIR!!!

For better or worse (read worse), she chopped her hair. I really loved the short look she had before, but this is a disaster. Maybe it will look better after she lives with it for a while, say 1 or 2 years!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 7:41pm
Reply to message: 3.4649.1
I have to say that it broke my heart when I saw it but I think based on everything I saw that it is real.

I had the terrible misfortune of also predicting that Jennifer Aniston`s latest chop was real (while JF was in that closet somewhere) and the outraged emails were shocking. People told me I was nuts and it was a wig. Sadly I was right.

I think Faith has gone the way of Jennifer and Christina A and is a big member of the new Bad Hair Club.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic