Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Roma Downey at People`s Choice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roma Downey at People`s Choice
    Posted: January 10 2001 at 10:08pm
www.fansites.com/roma_downey.html

Did Roma go blonde? Her hair also looks like it’s grown a couple inches. I think it looks best this length or a little longer, just above her waist. I still think she should go back to the bangs.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2001 at 9:36am
I like it... I must admitt I`m not a big fan of her hair. IMO... (with a captial MY) her hair very ofter is just long but in the fansites pic the color is nice as well as the style.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2001 at 1:33pm
Reply to message: 3.4661.1
I saw her on TV during that show. It didn`t look as blonde as the picture. Actually, it looked like she merely got highlights. You could even see the streaks. It looked OK. The cut is great, personally I like the way the bangs have grown out to give her a slight layered look in the front. In other words, its better than all one length, all over, thats rather boring.(on most people anyway)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic