Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

danielle fishel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
edweard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edweard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: danielle fishel
    Posted: January 21 2001 at 9:50am
i was wondering if it`s true, i recntly heard fishel had cut her hair......but i can`t find any pics or anything. Can someone shed some light?
asshole_2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asshole_2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2001 at 12:18pm
Reply to message: 3.4686.1
where did you hear it?
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2001 at 5:30pm
Reply to message: 3.4686.1
She did cut her hair about 4 1/2 years ago, but I don`t know about lately. She was on MTV about a month ago and her hair was to her lower back.
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2001 at 5:26am
There was something mentioned last summer (ish) about her wanting to cut her hair into a chin-length bob and dye it blond! Also check out her web site - Hardcore for Danielle, where she also mentions about wanting to make a change to her hair, although she unfortunately doesn`t describe what. Something does tell me we`re in for a wait for her to do anything drastic to it, somehow!
Tango2000
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic