Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlize Theron

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charlize Theron
    Posted: February 06 2001 at 10:16am
I think Charlize Theron should go back to short hair, she was the poster girl for short hair!!! She is still sexy, but she was a knockout with her really short hair
Paco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2001 at 5:58pm
Reply to message: 3.4800.1
I think exactly the same. She should go really short, as in The Astronaut`s wife, or even shorter, maybe with a buzzed back.
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2001 at 6:47pm
Are you sure she`s really grown it out? The only "long" picture I`ve seen is the current cover of Glamour, and I`ve been assuming those were extensions. I remember seeing pictures of her at some event in Nov. or Dec. with a very short, layered bob-just down to the nape of her neck or so.

Anyway, I completely agree with you guys. Short hair is great on her.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2001 at 7:17pm
Reply to message: 3.4804.1
I`ve seen her with both short-short and mid length hair. She looks good either way.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2001 at 7:28pm
Reply to message: 3.4807.1
She is awesome however she wears her hair but she is unbelievable when she has short hair. The last I saw/heard is that she has a short layered bob that she tucks behind the ears.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic