Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

J-Lo`s sexy `do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beauty Queen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: J-Lo`s sexy `do
    Posted: February 17 2001 at 5:20pm
Hey,
I saw Jennifer Lopez`s music video 4 "Love Don`t Cost a Thing" and i luv her hair in it. It`s straight and then it has soft waves @ the ends and if any 1 knows how i can get that look plz tell me, thanx. Peace out!

Lauren
Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2001 at 4:19pm
i`m not for sure, but when yours hairs wet, put gel on your hair then do pigtails or one braid maybe. When it dries your hair should have soft waves like her....I`m assuming your hair is straight though, because if it`s real curly It might not work!
Blonde rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jen8541 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen8541 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2001 at 6:20pm
Reply to message: 3.5000.1
I tried that and it didn`t work. The top part of my hair was straight and then the middle and bottom was super wavy and it didn`t look good at all.
Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2001 at 7:58pm
Reply to message: 3.5015.1
quote:

jen8541 originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.5000.1
I tried that and it didn't work. The top part of my hair was straight and then the middle and bottom was super wavy and it didn't look good at all.

I`m sorry,

I guess it depends on the texture, mines work when I did it, but I used alot of gel,hairspray,etc.

Blonde rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2001 at 7:34am
No luck for me either... first I couldn`t get my 1/2 inch hair into a braid then all that gel just ran down my huge balding forhead and when I took out the one twist I managed to get in, the curles just highlighted the bald spot on the back of my head... maybe I can use Faiths extentions!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic