Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Piper Perabo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Piper Perabo
    Posted: February 20 2001 at 1:11pm
I saw her on E at the Sundance Festival with slightly choppy version of Jennifer A`s cut and medium brown color.
Hal
larry w View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larry w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2001 at 7:48am
piper looked terrible her hair was sooo pretty why on earth did she do that she looks gross now
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2001 at 7:22am
Reply to message: 3.5010.1
The words "stay in the house until your hair grows out" come to mind. To check out some of her hair history, go here: http://us.imdb.com/PGallery?0005305&source=granitz She looked great as a longhaired blonde in the "good old days."
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2001 at 10:28pm
You guys, you`re nuts, dats what you are. What a fox!! Ouch!!! Besides, wouldn`t YOU want to change YOUR identity if YOU were in a stinker like "Coyote Ugly?" The moral: SHORT HAIR IS ALWAYS A SMART MOVE!!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2001 at 4:14am
Reply to message: 3.5018.1
So it`s only the guys that like the way she looked with long hair that are nuts, huh? Who`s to say it isn`t the other way around -- that you`re nuts? :-) (not calling you nuts, just saying that turnabout would be fair play).

So, let`s see.. we have "Acting Career Management 101" tips from Ononotdon, whose first lesson is "If you make a bad movie, change your identity." So how`s them classes filling up? LOL

.... short always a smart move? uhhhhh.... that makes sense. NOT. LOL.

Thanks for the laughs this morning.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2001 at 7:28am
I love to see stars change their hair... and I as so tend to like shorter styles but I do not like her brown do. I saw her awhile back w/ the same style but blonde and alittle longer and liked it much much better... maybe she`ll lighten it back up!
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2001 at 10:45am
Reply to message: 3.5019.1
quote:

DaveDecker originally wrote:
So it's only the guys that like the way she looked with long hair that are nuts, huh? Who's to say it isn't the other way around -- that you're nuts? :-) (not calling you nuts, just saying that turnabout would be fair play).

So, let's see.. we have "Acting Career Management 101" tips from Ononotdon, whose first lesson is "If you make a bad movie, change your identity." So how's them classes filling up? LOL

I think she looks exquisite with short hair. It accentuates some nice facial qualities, especially her KILLER smile.

I don`t conduct acting career management classes, Dave, but if I did, I would have a revolving door policy for Madonna. Now you know why she keeps "reinventing" herself.

And you don`t think short hair was a good move for Faith Hill? Man, you ARE nuts!!!!!! Short hair ALWAYS good, long hair cut off chop chop, Bai Ling, hair byebye, short hair ALWAYS good, NEVER bad, never. Ever.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2001 at 2:13pm
Reply to message: 3.5024.1
Her hair looked bad long and it looks bad at the current style. I have to use that style word very loosely because there is no style. When are we going to get out of this "lets just cut it wherever with no rhyme or reason and call it a style" I also don`t think the straight and long - hanging "dragging" down is anything to look at either. I want some STYLE - hair with a purpose!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2001 at 7:42pm
Reply to message: 3.5024.1
quote:
Ononotdon originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.5019.1
quote:

DaveDecker originally wrote:
So it's only the guys that like the way she looked with long hair that are nuts, huh? Who's to say it isn't the other way around -- that you're nuts? :-) (not calling you nuts, just saying that turnabout would be fair play).

So, let's see.. we have "Acting Career Management 101" tips from Ononotdon, whose first lesson is "If you make a bad movie, change your identity." So how's them classes filling up? LOL

I think she looks exquisite with short hair. It accentuates some nice facial qualities, especially her KILLER smile.

I don't conduct acting career management classes, Dave, but if I did, I would have a revolving door policy for Madonna. Now you know why she keeps "reinventing" herself.

And you don't think short hair was a good move for Faith Hill? Man, you ARE nuts!!!!!! Short hair ALWAYS good, long hair cut off chop chop, Bai Ling, hair byebye, short hair ALWAYS good, NEVER bad, never. Ever.

Actually, I think Faith Hill`s short haircut is far less flattering to her than her extended look of long hair. Nuts? Me? Nah.. :-) And short hair always good? Not!
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2001 at 11:56pm
Dave, if ya look real close, you`ll detect sarcasm. No, short hair isn`t always a good move, and Faith Hill looks a nightmare now. Madonna sucks, and that ain`t bein` sarcastic.
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2001 at 9:16pm
Reply to message: 3.5063.1
I actually think short is a good move sometimes. It`s becoming more common. It`s a good move for most... not for all *cough* FAITH HILL *cough*.... in fact, i think i might participate in the growing number of people cutting their hair short to change their identity.
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic