Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dido`s hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Genevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dido`s hairstyle
    Posted: February 24 2001 at 11:31am
What are your opinions on Dido`s hairstyle? Just curious.
Gen
Genevie
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2001 at 12:38pm
Reply to message: 3.4941.1
I like the shorter version. There was a story on her (by CNN?) it showed her over time and she had a short cut that really was great on her. The latest look that I saw was a longer version that in my opinion was not that great. It made her hair look damaged.
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2001 at 6:19pm
Reply to message: 3.4942.1
I agree. The short style stood out on her, while the latest - well, you can`t really call it a style at all - any woman could go into a salon and get that style for a tenner. ($14).
phil
Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2001 at 5:01pm
the short hair brings out her eyes better than long hair would
Blonde rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic