Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faith Hill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faith Hill
    Posted: March 07 2001 at 7:05pm
Faith appeared on a VH1 special tonight about her career. I don`t think they talked about her hair, but the video footage showed her hair in various styles. As a regular contributor here, you know I love long hair. But after watching the special, I don`t know how anyone could argue that she looks better in shorter hair. I actually think Faith looked older with short hair and younger and prettier in long hair. Coincidentally (???), she hit the peak in her career during her longhair stage. Anyone else catch the special?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2001 at 7:24am
I for one think she looked her best w/ her short "with this kiss" style ... but I can respect you love of long hair. You have repeatedly let us know your feeling that a woman can only be pretty w/ long hair. However, I just can`t support your assertions that her fake hair propelled her to stardom (more than her talent and choice of husbands did)... oh well, the friendly war between the good (stylish) and the bad (long and/or boring) continues....lol
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2001 at 10:06am
Although Faith is lovely no matter what hairstyle she is wearing, I think I have to agree with Hal. She did look best with her short hair. I think she had to get it cut due to some braids she got in the Bahamas that damaged it beyond repair. Wonder what she`ll do next?
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2001 at 2:33pm
Reply to message: 3.5023.1
I also agree that she looked great with the "this Kiss" short style, in fact I cut my hair to emulate it back then. However, I also loved her long look. I don`t think one is better than the other, they are DIFFERENT.
No, I`m not trying to be diplomatic, I really like them both!! It`s a great tribute to a woman`s beauty when she can wear so many styles well!!

OH...demodoll where did you hear about the braid fiasco?? more info please.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2001 at 7:14am
There is a great Faith hair article in Country Music mag. (Faith on Cover) that outlines her hair history... Great pics and a little story for each major change!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic